I have been involved with taxation for 25 years, and find tax law endlessly fascinating. I’ll prepare your tax returns accurately. To help prevent audits, I include explanation and documentation with the tax return that answer questions before the IRS can ask them. I spoke about this audit prevention technique in my presentation for Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service, Audits of Individuals and Small Businesses.
Victoria Eve Kelly, LLC prepares individual, estate, gift tax, business returns, and Foreign Account Reports (“FBARs”). I will pay meticulous attention to your filings, making sure you take all deductions you’re entitled to, and completing forms in a way that minimizes your taxes, and the risk of future outreach by the IRS.
Forms prepared include the following:
• Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
• Form 1040NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
• Maryland Form 502, Resident Income Tax Return for Maryland
• Maryland Form 505NR , Nonresident Income Tax Return
• Form 1040-ES Estimated Tax for Individuals
• Maryland Form 502D, Personal Declaration of Estimated Tax
• All out-of-state returns
Estate and Gift Tax Returns:
• Form 1041, U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts, and Schedule K-1
• Form 706 United States Estate (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
• Form 709, United States Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return
• Form MET 1, Maryland Estate Tax Return
Estate and gift tax return preparation provided separate from, or in conjunction with, estate administration.
• Form 1040, Schedule C, Profit or Loss From Business
• Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income, and Schedule K-1
• Form 1120S U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation, and Schedule K-1
• Form 1120 U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
Bookkeeping services referred as needed.
Foreign Account Reports (“FBAR”)